12 March 2009

New Soul

"I'm a new soul, I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit 'bout
how to give and take. But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear finding
myself making every possible mistake..."

I certainly have chosen to learn things the hard way, making MISTAKES wherever possible, but learning so many valuable lessons, giving me the rich and full life that I live each day. I look forward to sharing the JOYS that find throughout my journey in this STRANGE WORLD.

"See I'm a young soul in this very strang world, hoping I could learn a bit 'bout what is true and fake..."

I'm ready to let all the events of this strange world TAKE ME FAR AWAY. I know in the end everything will have been for my benefit and I can't wait to share with you all the HAPPY ENDs that I find.

"This is a happy end, come and give me your hand. I'll take you far away..."

Naim, Yael. "New Soul." Lyrics. YAEL NAIM. Atlantic, 2008

1 comment: