10 May 2011

Love Note to My Soda POP

My dad was pretty miffed when I didn't include him in the list of my Three Favorite Women so I'm here to make amends.

Dear Dad,

I'd like to thank you for pretty much everything. I think it is safe to say that you are numbered among my TOP 10 Favorite nouns. It was lovely to talk to you on the phone last night and I think I will do that more often. I hope you have a lovely 17 days until Oliver J. and I see you again. Please hug yourself and everyone else at home on my behalf.

Love,
Your favorite oldest daughter.

1 comment:

  1. I love your dad more than words could ever express. He's pretty much the best of the best. Talk to those you love as often as you can. You'll miss it when you can't. 17 more days until Wales? Where does the time go???

    ReplyDelete