06 June 2011

Free to Eat Tuna

My Friend Jesse (who is also my husband) left yesterday. For.The.Summer. He also took my friend Oliver J. with him...a few days for Oliver at Grandma Min's house will help his math doin', x-ray taking, super busy, separated for the summer parents some good.

I'm a pretty independent, easy going wife. I go places, do things, visit people on my own. Jesse and I had only been married two or so weeks before I was spending the night at our apartment alone because he had to make a trip out of town...we're OK with short separations. But the whole summer? We'll see.

I've decided not to miss them during the day, and as little as possible this week. I will do my very best to take full advantage of this stay-cation... I have all summer to miss the man, I don't need to start today, and there are plenty of Oliver-less things to do to keep me busy for three days...

...Like clean the house and do my homework. I get the computer whenever I want and I will watch all the movies at redbox that I've been interested in. I will eat tuna for dinner whenever I want! (Jesse is really not a fan of Tuna)

...Tuna Noodle Pea salad, Tuna Noodle Casserole, Tuna Fish Gravy and Toast, Tuna Tetrazzini...

I'm feeling better already...Besides, I'll see them both on Thursday.

Just don't ask me about 8:30 when it's supposed to be time to smooch Oliver and put him to bed. And 10:00 when I crawl into be by myself? ...don't even go there.

1 comment: