30 June 2009

Who needs flowers?

Yesterday I came home to find the sweetest surprise that my dear husband Jesse has ever left for me. I was SO happy to see it. It helped me to remember his love for me and showed that he cares for me and my interests.

Here it is...




Yes folks...that is our toaster. But look! NO CRUMBS!

But it gets better! As I went to put away the cord and store the toaster in the cupboard where it belongs...




I noticed that he had already taken care of that cord!

Most girls swoon over flowers and other pretty things and though I wouldn't refuse something of that sort, I really loved this remarkable surprise.

He knows me so well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Della what a wonderful surprise! ha ha good job Jesse! I think a clean kitchen or bedroom is the best present. Probably cause its so rare. -sigh- :D

    ReplyDelete