30 June 2009

In Remembrance...

This post is to be a special commemoration for the wonderful office chair that blessed our lives for a short while.

He came to our home one day as a broken office chair in need of a home (at the time he was still connected to the stand). I spent the next two days with him...we had some quality time together whilst I ripped ALL of my music onto the computer. Very soon he made a loud "CRACK" and he became very unstable. We were so worried for him. When Mister Moses tried to turn him upside down to investigate, the chair part toppled right off the stand...he had been DECAPITATED! (thanks to my fat bottom spending a whole twelve hours nonstop sitting on him).



Jesse tried to convince me that our beloved chair still had amazingly useful qualities such as his potential to become the best gaming chair ever...And I knew that it was only a matter of time before I insisted that he be removed from the apartment. (I don't need one more thing making it easier for my husband to game.)



Alas, the time came on an early spring morning when I could no longer take it and I ordered that poor broken chair OUT! To the dumpster...NOW! Dear Mister Moses had one last long sit...I even had one last long sit at the request of Mister Moses to show my respect. Then, a pouting Mister Moses carried that decrepit old chair out to the dumpster.



(I later checked the dumpster to make sure the chair had really made it there and was not hiding in Mister Mosai's car like other things I have sent to the dumpster in the past.)

Dear Chair: We miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment