12 October 2009

Today Today....

TODAY IS HEATHER'S COLUMBUS DAY*!



Willy Wonka...Seventeen years ago you came into my life!

At the reception desk in the hospital, they asked mom what she was having and dad said

"A PUPPY!"


I am so glad that you are not a puppy...


Maybe they didn't name you Lindsay like I wanted them to...But now I know that our parents were right....as usual.


You are a Heather through and through.


Heether, you are the joy of your parents (and me too)...

I am ALWAYS impressed by your creativity, passion for everything that you do, your sense of humor, and for your testimony that is so easy to see. You are a beautiful example to me of everything that I want to be.



I hope that you have a beautiful day! You sure deserve it!

I'm not going to lie...I'm very sad that I missed your Columbus Day* dinner and your Columbus Day* this year... I hope you can forgive me and will let me come and celebrate your birthday with you one day very soon...

*If you are lucky enough to spend today with Heather, then you may assume that Columbus Day = Birthday.



On a different note....lets talk about my family! What wonderful cousins I have! My Sweet cousins Kristen and her delightful daughters S, A, and K cut out these hearts for Heather's birthday and planted them in our front garden...I love them!














1 comment:

  1. I can surely hear your dad telling everyone they were having a puppy. He's funny like that. Happy Birthday to Heather!

    ReplyDelete