18 February 2010

Fiesta!

Hopefully this is the last food post for a while....sorry, but food floats through my thoughts quite often as of late.

To celebrate my birthday, Valentine's day, and "Meet the Chicken Nugget" Day, Jesse and I decided to try out the new restaurant on main street....don't know the name but...

BEST FAJITAS I HAVE EVER HAD!


It was so delicious and so fantastically inexpensive that it is all that I've been able to think about for days!


Should you find yourself in Ephraim in the near future, you best try out this little gem of an eating establishment....and you best be taking me with you!


On main street just north of Roy's...don't blink or you'll miss it! Literally.

1 comment:

  1. If I'm there anytime soon I'll be sure to go there and to take you with me my friend.

    ReplyDelete