22 November 2010

Today I miss...

My Families.
My Ashley.
My Sal and Marie.
My Salt Lake Friends.
My Old Ephraim Friends.
My Old Wardrobe.

One day I wish for all of the people I love to live on the same block with me and my old wardrobe. Then I would dress up in my cute clothes and visit everyone whenever I fancied.

I guess if I were following the second great commandment then there wouldn't be a problem because I would love the peeps in my immediate vicinity enough to make up for the lack of the presence of those listed above.

But then there is still that issue with the clothes.

HOLLA!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear Della,
    Now you've gone and made me cry. Again. I miss you all, too, and think of you every day. Some nights I put myself to sleep thinking of moving to Utah...wouldn't that be nice? I dream of the first time I get to hold Oliver. I just hope it's before he's walking so that I have a good excuse to not let him go...

    ReplyDelete