15 February 2012

23

Jesse was mindful of all the things that a woman shouldn't have to do on her birthday...

He fed the child, changed the diapers, washed the dishes rotated the laundry, and every other mundane chore that plagues my everyday existence.

He asked me what I wanted to eat, where I wanted to go, if I needed anything at all.

He even sent Oliver in my direction any time there was a cuddle or kiss to be had.

On this day, he would have given me the moon if I'd asked for it, and still acted as though it wasn't grand enough.

I am the luckiest.

P.S. Thanks to everyone else who helped make my birthday spectacular as well! I really do have the best family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Happiest birthday! I'm glad you were given the best! (That all I ask for ever year--Princess Powers.) ;)

    ReplyDelete