13 November 2012

2012 Christmas Ornament

So,

I know that it isn't even Thanksgiving,

but I just bought our 2012 Christmas Tree Ornaments,

and I'm really REALLY excited about them.

I wanted:

...something whimsical and fun, but not tacky.

...something representative of our current life experience, but not overly commercialized or touristy...because we are not just tourists...we live here.

...something that I loved, not something that I settled for (which is what I feel I've done in the past couple of years...which is why I have not bragged about them...to anyone).

...something completely affordable from a handmade/small business.

And now, without further ado, our 2012 Christmas Tree Ornament:


From RachaelAPeden's Shop


They will look a whole lot like this, except they will be personalized...because the shop owner is cool like that and does it for free!

I'm in love.







No comments:

Post a Comment