18 July 2009

Manchet Thurston Lives On!

I just wanted to take a moment to share with you the happiest news of the summer! After a two hundred dollar part from the Saturn dealership and a very long evening of mechanical work my little car, Manchet Thurston is once again "up to snuff" and shifts like the day I drove him off the lot.

This is all thanks to my wonderful husband Jesse who put a lot of time and effort into fixing this car.

My favorite part of the fixing process was when the car was parked on the curb so that Jesse had enough room to work under it and my elbow hit the emergency break causing it to roll off. Luckily Moses was in the car with me (rather than under it) so he wasn't squished, but it sure made the process more difficult for him...he had to think thin.

We have missed dear Manchet Thurston. I am so happy that he has been repaired. It will make our lives so much easier.

THANKS JESSE!

1 comment:

  1. Yipee! For getting the car fixed! Great work Mr. Moses!

    ReplyDelete