17 November 2011

Decorating...

This topic has been occupying my mind lately and taking up all the space in my brain that is usually reserved for fun alliterations and witty remarks.

I really don't like decorating...(I'm always so unsure of how to achieve what I'm looking for)...but I love living in a space that is aesthetically pleasing to me.

That's why I am going to transform this apartment with a layout that I love into a space that I love to look at...even if it kills me!

I will fill it with things that I love. I will not be afraid of bright colors and bold prints (in moderation) and I will not refrain from buying whimsical things that I LOVE just because I don't want to have to pack them away when I move.

For this endeavor, I am especially grateful for D.I., Pinterest and people named Annie...

No comments:

Post a Comment