10 September 2012

Dear Monday,

Dear Centennial Park.

I think I love you.

Dear Maryland,

Thank you for giving me one day of glorious weather. The temperature was so pleasant that I didn't even notice your incessant humidity. And that crisp, early autumn breeze! I wanted to spend all day outside...and if you know me, you know that doesn't happen. Can everyday of fall be as nice as this one? Pretty please?

Dearest Jesse,

Thanks for making bread, loading/unloading the dishwasher, and watching Supernatural with me. Also, I'm sorry for not listening to you when you suggested that I take the camera to the park and when you advised that I let sleeping dragons lie. You were right on both accounts. But I'm right more often, so you can see why I would have been hesitant to listen. *wink*

Darlingest Bree,

I thought of you a lot today when I made curtains and pillows and spray painted things. Why do we live so far apart? Remember that time you came to visit me? Yeah, I loved it. Also, Oliver is STILL asking for Travis and talking about trucks.

Dear Supernatural,

Thank you for making a Gilmore Girls joke. It was perfect.

Dear Monday,

You were a great one! Keep up the great work.

1 comment: