1. Chinese Potluck Brunch with friends. YUM! Next month's potluck brunch theme: Harvest.
2. Kristen informed me that she has officially booked tickets to visit me out here in the forest.
3. Won this prize from a giveaway at rikrak studio
That's two clutch patterns and a small clutch from LBG Studio (cannot wait to try making the foldover clutch!), a necklace from Yanessa B., and a stocking of my choice from rikrak.
Seriously can't believe my luck.
4. Fake it Frugal brownies! I LOVE them! Especially with dark chocolate chips baked in... Mmm! It's currently my favorite treat.
5. Found this gem on the Ipod...
6. Which reminded me of this picture of Oliver from earlier this summer. Can't believe I didn't show you until now...
What can I say? We like naps.
7. Singing in the car with Ollie all afternoon while we drove to and fro, picking up
my friend Oliver's girlfriend Tina and dropping her off at BWI and then picking Jesse up from school
8. The Magic of Ordinary Days with newly found kindred spirits Lindsey and Cami, officially on my top ten list of favorite people in all of Maryland. (Bree, you were right! They are my kind of people!)
9. Strawberry Peach smoothies for dinner.
10. Supernatural with Jesse until 1:00 am.