12 September 2013

The Story of Jesse's Life: High School Mixes

Do you remember back before Ipods when people created playlist after playlist and burned them onto blank CD's?

We all did it. And so did Jesse.

Today I saw one of them, and the title made me laugh. 

A lot.



I wish I could tell you what sorts of songs Jesse felt would be well represented by using this as a title for his cd, but I'm not a huge fan of Jesse's music (there's a four year gap between us and a lot can change in the music world in four years), so I didn't bother to listen.

Moral of the story: Be selective about what you write with permanent marker and then save forever...one day, years later, your wife may post it on the interweb because it is funny.


3 comments:

  1. Haha. We must meet this fancy Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i remember well listening to many of his burned CDs lol and the boys sitting for hours on our computer making them And playlists for church dances

    ReplyDelete