13 August 2009

Of the Fitness Sort

This morning while I was still lounging in bed, Moses got up, got himself ready and then said something I have never heard him say in the time that I have known him...

"I'm going for a quick run."

said he.

For a few seconds I wondered about his sanity, but then decided that this could only be a good thing. Maybe this will be the start of a 'new leaf' for us...you know, of the fitness sort.

"Don't forget to stretch!"
said I


Who knows? Maybe I'll be out there taking a quick run tomorrow morning....it could happen.

1 comment:

  1. oh my sweet Della! Move to salt lake! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete