27 August 2009

The Story of Jesse's Life Part III

Today I came home from work, sat down at the computer and noticed something strange...a measuring cup which had so obviously been used as a tomato soup dispenser.

"Why would he do that?" I thought.

So when he came home, I asked him about it.

Della "Sir, do you know anything about a measuring cup used for tomato soup?"

Jesse, "Yeah..."

Della, "So...?"

Jesse, "Well...it's better than a bowl because our bowls get so hot in the microwave and the measuring cup has a handle so I don't burn my fingers...and plus, there's a pour spout so I don't even need a spoon..."

One thing I can be grateful for: Our kids will be very creative. I can see it now...

Della, "Little Jesse, why is the blender in the bathroom?"

Little Jesse, "I figured it out mom! All I have to do is put in a little water and soap and it lathers up nicely...then I just pour it over my head and BAM! I'm clean."

2 comments: