13 December 2010

The New Plan

Then came Thursday.

NST, fine.

Doctor visit…awesome.

I was informed that, If I so desired, I could take myself to the hospital that very day.

There was no question...This was the new plan.


I went home and informed my Moses friend that we were going to have a child within 24 hours. I finished the laundry, mopped the kitchen floor, made the bed and attended a housing meeting.

I remember marveling at the fact that this day would be one of the most exceptional days of my life, and I was performing menial tasks such as housework, and attending meetings.

I informed Jesse that I was going to have a baby, therefore he would treat me to any meal that I desired. So we went to Tin Plate and enjoyed overpriced Chicken Alfredo.

An ice cream cone from the Malt Shop for the road and we were on our way.

We arrived at the hospital promptly at 6:30…only to find that the doctor had told them we would be there at four…I’m even late for having my own baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment