We did all sorts of fun things...
- We made strawberry freezer jam, homemade rolls, stuffed mushrooms and 3 delicious meals.
- Annie gave me wonderful decorating advice.
- We scrubbed the couches and now they practically SPARKLE!
- Everyone laughed at all my goofy jokes.
- We enjoyed uplifting words from our prophet and the general authorities.
- We gabbed about everything under the sun.
- Annie ate a bunch of my lime otter pops because they are her favorite and absolutely not mine.
- And we did LOTS of dishes.
I tried to convince them to stay longer, but they seemed to think that their jobs were pretty important. I guess they're right about that.
Annie is one of my favorite people on the face of the earth. She really knows what it is to be a supportive, loving, and consistent friend. We are sure lucky to have her.
Jeremy is pretty awesome too.