02 October 2011

Houseguests

I have a friend whose name is Annie. Annie has a husband named Jeremy, who is also my friend. And we are all friends with Jesse and Oliver. That's why it was so great that they came to our house this weekend to stay with us!

 We did all sorts of fun things...
  • We made strawberry freezer jam, homemade rolls, stuffed mushrooms and 3 delicious meals.
  • Annie gave me wonderful decorating advice.
  • We scrubbed the couches and now they practically SPARKLE!
  • Everyone laughed at all my goofy jokes.
  • We enjoyed uplifting words from our prophet and the general authorities.
  • We gabbed about everything under the sun.
  • Annie ate a bunch of my lime otter pops because they are her favorite and absolutely not mine.
  • And we did LOTS of dishes.
They stayed for two whole days and it was stupendous!

I tried to convince them to stay longer, but they seemed to think that their jobs were pretty important. I guess they're right about that.

Annie is one of my favorite people on the face of the earth. She really knows what it is to be a supportive, loving, and consistent friend. We are sure lucky to have her.

Jeremy is pretty awesome too.

1 comment:

  1. We loved staying with you guys! Thanks for all the fun! Love you tons

    ReplyDelete