23 October 2011

{What Did Delaware, Boys?}

My friend Jesse was invited east for another PA school interview...

Jesse: "Hey Della, that school I thought was in New York...It's actually in Maryland."

Me: "What? Maryland? That's right next to DELAWARE!"

Do you know how much FUN I would have living in Maryland??? I would be *THIS CLOSE* to all kinds of monuments and museums that I have been wanting to visit for a long time!

And how would it be to live RIGHT SMACK DAB in the middle of the Eastern Coast...

Oh man...can you tell that I'm getting my hopes up?

But don't get me wrong, Pennsylvania would be great too.

PS...{She wore her New Jersey}

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I lived in MD for twelve years! There is quite a bit to visit (although it'd fool ya--it's still a lot of drivin' involved). Good luck with all the interviews!

    ReplyDelete