09 October 2011

Today was a wonderful Sabbath day!

I'd love to tell you about the things that made today great...like how Ollie only pulled at my red dahlia broach once...and how I wore my cardigan closed without the buttons bulging along with a skirt that hasn't fit for over a year and a half...and about my new calling in the ward Primary presidency...and how my testimony of a loving Heavenly Father was strengthened...and would you believe that all of the members of the ward in attendance today stood out on the steps of the chapel and posed for a ward picture...how fun is that?

Mostly though, I just love how crazy long that sentence was.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome ward! What's your new calling? I hadn't heard about it. Good for you on better fitting clothes. I don't think a better feeling exists! I'm glad you had a wonderful Sabbath day. Sundays are my least favorite day of the week. :(

    ReplyDelete