18 October 2011

It's official

After a few months of making excuses and dragging my feet, I will finally be starting a program to obtain my bachelors degree on the 1st of November through Western Governors University...

I've heard a lot of good things about WGU from people I know, it is fully accredited, and...let's face it, with the closest traditional University campuses an hour away in either direction, and a possible move to another state within the next two years, online is the only reasonable option.

I'm a little excited and a lot nervous... However, I have the time and if I don't do it now, then I probably never will.

So here goes!

I've got nothing to lose and plenty of knowledge to gain...

5 comments:

  1. whoa. that was really weird. When I saw the second comment, I was like, "when did I write that?!" and "when did I upload that picture?"

    hahaha. I'm jealous of you! Do good a lot! (that's what my husband says all the time. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you checked them out. I think that's the way I will obtain my bachelor's degree. It's going to be great for you! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete