We've also got some pretty huge expenses coming up:
- Jesse's student loan grace period is ending.
- He is also taking a trip to Pennsylvania in November.
- I'm hoping to start school in November which will cost me exorbitant amounts of money AND time.
- I want to fit another miniature Moses in at some point in the next two years or so.
- Not to mention the rest of the monthly bills
I truly am grateful for good advice from close friends and family, help from our loved ones who have graciously accepted our requests for favors to help save us a little (or a lot) of money while we live wwwwway out in the middle of nowhere, and the Lord's infinite tender mercies on our behalf.
And really, when it comes right down to it, I have more than most, and just because I don't have money to throw at everything I think I might like to have, there is MUCH to be thankful for.
I just wonder if there will ever be a time when I won't be worried about money... Probably not.
At least I've got Jesse and Oliver J. to make things fun, regardless of how rich or poor we are...