03 October 2011

{Lemon} Party Cheesecake

I was working on a new recipe called "Lemon Party Cheesecake" for a potluck BBQ, and I was on a roll.

I zipped through all the mixing steps and tossed the dessert into the oven to bake for an hour.

I had just started to tackle the kitchen mess when, low and behold, I saw a 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice just hangin' out on the counter waiting to be added to the cheesecake...

Blast!

Turns out I only made "Party Cheesecake."

Don't worry though. Most people won't turn their noses up to plain cheesecake...and when I plopped my jar of homemade strawberry freezer jam onto the table next to the cheesecake squares, we had a winner!

1 comment:

  1. You have absolutely NO idea how much a needed this little giggle tonight. Thanks for sharing! Sure miss you my love!

    ReplyDelete